Term 4 Room 10's Assembly- Proud of Room 10!










Comments

  1. I felt so scared and anxious on stage in front of everybody but it turned out great, Room 10 did an amazing job and should do it again next time! ka pai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 10 everyone did really well at the assembly and everyone showed confidence and FIRE and ACE!
    by Makisha:)
    keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job room 10 we did good in our assembly and presenting our work. I liked how other teachers liked our assembly too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very nerve wrecking for sure but I am happy everyone did well! Well done everybody :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi room 10 i really liked how yous guys were showing confidence so keep it up and when you guys went up yous done well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Room 10!! I was really nervous and really shy but felt confident and really proud of what we have did. Good job! :)

    Hasta La Vista

    Joseph.V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Room 10! I feel like we all did a wonderful job! We all spent a lot of time on this and it all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. room ten i think we done a good job and we were so confident and we did so good i was scared because not that much people were coming but then every one came so then the assembly started

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Miss Chand,
    I think room 10 did a wonderful job and had an amazing outcome. I was very nervous at first but afterwards, it was fine. Some thing I like about our assembly, is that we all showed confidence and tried our best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Room 10! GREAT JOB, for your Assembly. Everyone tried their best and everyone was confident! I was really nervous and scared but I stilled tried my best. We did a awesome job! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was an awesome assembly room 10 we showed alot of confidence and the mot important part we had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Room 10 and Miss Chand,
    Did you guys think we all did an amazing job well I think. We were so confident and we showed FIRE & ACE.We all were brave so keep it up!
    Faiana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Room 10, I felt so nervous because I was the host for room 10 and Harry to we were nervous about who's was it and when to go
    gut I felt confident talking in-front of the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Room 10!!! Great JOb!!!! I was really shy when I went on the stage but its good that every one did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi room 10 that was the best assembly ever it was better then our last one everyone showed FIRE&ACE everyone did there best and no one stop keep it up

    Sifa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Malo Lele Miss Chand and Room 10,
    I think that we all did an amazing job on our assembly and I think that we could just smile a little bit more, but wether or not we all did a great job my favourite part was showing our buddhisim art and chick art I think that everyone was amazed by our amazing art skills. Well done room 10 keep up the outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great work room 10 it is hard talking in front of a big group of people but I think we did well.

    Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  19. we did it and I did not have a hart attack wan talking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you didn't Hayden- we would be in trouble otherwise! It sure does feel like a heart attack though! Very brave.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manaiakalani Film Room 10: Try

Crystal Making!