Final few photos of Chooks before they left- Harry sounds like his heart is breaking! :(








Comments

  1. I miss the chicks I want them back they were ADORABLE! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg they look so cute I really miss them hope we get some more videos from miss Litchfield

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss the baby chicks. The first time I held it was so unbelievable. I was so scared that I will drop it or hurt it. But everyday when I came to school I was getting pretty use to them but now they left and I miss them so much. But see you in the future baby chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby chicks look very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss the chicks especially the 2 chicks that Harry named

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really sad to see them go. But at least they are happy right now and they are also safe :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want the chicks back at our school!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    SAD FACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really fun having the chicks. I do missed them and want them back. I was an awesome times with the chicks. Harry was super heart broken!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi miss Chand
    I miss the chicks so much 😭😭😭😭😫😖😣😠😤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manaiakalani Film Room 10: Try

Crystal Making!