Underwater Candle Experiment






Comments

  1. Nice! I wish I was here to take part of this fun experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I like how the cup went down with the lit up candle it looked very cool. It was cool cause when the glass came down all the air in the glass pushed all the water out from coming into the glass.Nice Job Miss Chand.

    Joseph:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Experiment was very cool It was so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This experiment was cool and awesome. I thought that when you put the glass over the candle the flame will go out but it didn't and I was surprised! Great job Room 10 and Miss Chand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Chand! I had such a fun time trying to accomplish this experiment. From this experience, I have learnt so many new and wonderful things about heat and water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Chand I wish I was there for this experiment it looked like fun but sadly I was sick for a week.
    - Sage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, it is me Makisha I really enjoyed doing this experiment and it was so cool when you pushed the cup down because the fire was still lit up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my gosh didn't know fire can go under water with something going over it thats really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miss Chand I really liked the balloon experiment I really wanted to do it again because it was fun and messy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. miss chand I thought the candle would go out I was surprised it
    did not go out

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the hard work that room ten has done and I loved the picture

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, my name is Zaria and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like the candle under water. It made me think of magic. Have you thought about doing a group challenge with different people because you will get to know different people with different ideas? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is
    https://zariaslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, my name is Kourtney and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like your Underwater Candle Experiment. It made me think of fire but underwater. Have you thought of describing how you felt about the experiment? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://kourtneylearningblog blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manaiakalani Film Room 10: Try

Crystal Making!

Room 10s' Balloon Experiment: Term 2 Week 1