Making A Rainbow



Comments

  1. Hi Room 10 this experiment is really cool. I like that it makes a pretty rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 10, This science experiment looked liked it was really fun to do. I like doing science experiments because something special is always going to happen in the end. Keep Up The Great Work Room 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 10 It was very fun doing that experiment.
    I saw a beautiful Rainbow.

    Joseph:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi miss Chand I like the post keep up the good blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Miss Chand I love this blog it even has one of my friends in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss chand i really like how we always do science experiment its is really fun with room 10 and you. And when the rainbow is really shining its is cool and a wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi miss Chan I like how we done this all together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!! I had fun taking part of this experiment it was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi miss Chand This experiment was so fun and I liked the part when the rainbow showed up on the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Chand! I had fun doing this rainbow experiment, all the different colors were amazing! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, my name is Ava and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you guys made a rainbow. It made me think of a rainbow but a smaller version of a rainbow. Have you thought about adding some description so people who don't go to that school knows what you made it with and how it worked?If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://avadslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Room 10, I like rainbows. I wish my class did this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so cool i like your experiment its awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manaiakalani Film Room 10: Try

Crystal Making!

Room 10s' Balloon Experiment: Term 2 Week 1