Room 10's Kindness Slide Show :)

Comments

  1. i love the hard work of the class and espeshily the hard work of you miss Chand u amazing this slide show is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Chand it was really helpful and caring what kindness really means.
    Great Job Room 10 you guys really put some effort into this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 10, I really admire your slides on what kindness means to you.It wold be really helpful to lots of other people. I also had
    lots of fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how we put in a lot of effort it is very cool,Good Job Miss Chand on blogging this wonderful slide show it looks very nice. Great Job Room 10 The Slide Show Is AMAZING!.

    Joseph:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was really fun to do because I like to do things like making posters for something. Room 10 did a great job! My one is at slide 15.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss chand i was thinking you have done a wonderful work posting us in it amazing and keep its up miss chand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi room 10 it is me Makisha I liked how everyone added a lot of details and I also liked how we all put a lot of effort into this work

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Kindness really matters to room 10 so you should show it to the public.
    Peter:)


    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi room 10, I really like your guys kindness slide show. I really like it how Miss Chand wasted some of her time just to post our kindness.We all did a really great job and put our effort into it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi and Kia Ora I am jacob and I am cool Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the hark work that room ten has done and the picture look very good and cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi room 10, I relly love how you all put kind picture in the slide because it makes me feel happy looking at this slide.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great effort Miss Chand in putting room 10's kindness slide on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, my name is Brandon and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like the way you added the gifs they look cool. It made me think of the way the world needs kindness.Have you thought about explaining what kindness week is because I don't understand it?. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://Brandon. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there, my name is Taine and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you told us what kindness means because I never knew that before . It made me think of a time when I showed kindness . Have you thought about telling us what fire and ace means so we know what you are meaning? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://taineslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, my name is Chloe and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you respect the terms of kindness. It made me think of the time my sister lost a friend and I tried to find her. Have you thought about cutting off some of your slides because it’s to long? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://https://chloebhslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there, my name is Naomi and I am a student in room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you made kindness slides it is making a difference. It made me think of that you are a really kind school. Have you thought about what was your favorite part when you were doing your kindness slides.If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://naomislearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, my name is Zoe and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you made a kindness slide. It made me think of how people are being kind to each other around the world . Have you thought about adding more writing and less pictures? If you would like to see my learning is
    https://zoetslearningblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manaiakalani Film Room 10: Try

Crystal Making!

Room 10s' Balloon Experiment: Term 2 Week 1