Assembly Feedback By Room 10


Comments

  1. A huge thanks to my teacher Miss Chand, It was a big day for all of us but Miss Chand was really proud of all of us and Room 10 was proud of her, for coming up with this assembly. We Did it
    Faiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was realy cool preforming at the assembly I even got a certificate from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 10 our assembly was perfect because we were all confident and we tried our best and our hardest.And thanks to our teacher miss chand who did huge work on our assembly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 10,

    I unfortunately missed out on your assembly but Room 9 LOVED it! They had so many good things to say about it - so I must make sure I'm at your next assembly!

    Were any of you nervous? How did you handle and control your nerves?

    I'm looking forward to your next assembly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manaiakalani Film Room 10: Try

Crystal Making!

Room 10s' Balloon Experiment: Term 2 Week 1