PINK Day For Our Awesome Support Staff!





Comments

  1. Happy pink day to our wonderful,caring support staff. G.T.S thanks you all for teaching,helping our students and for always being present every step of the way. God Bless
    Faiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 10, i could tell you guys were all trying to wear something pink especially the boys. i'm sure the teachers still
    appreciate what you tried to do Because every little thing counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Meg and I am a student in Room 12 at Mangapapa School. I really like what you do at your school because it looks really fun and interesting. It made me think of when we do cool games like that and when we had pink t-shirt day. Have you thought about putting some writing in it because we want to know why you were doing it . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://megaslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manaiakalani Film Room 10: Try

Crystal Making!

Room 10s' Balloon Experiment: Term 2 Week 1